THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
12 February, 09:29
GITMO...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lefty Gonzales @Dananon
The real Gitmo is set up to house many more than that picture suggests.
10:43 PM - Feb 12, 2021
In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Dananon in this post can reply
Bridgett Bohlen @MomBAS123
13 February, 12:04
In response Lefty Gonzales to his Publication
Thanks so much for the proof Justice is working on Our Side. I'm Bipolar and needed some positive energy because, I truely was becoming depressed with everything the Fake Biden is doing although, I do understand it needs to be done to turn the hard case Democrats around for example my brother who I Love Dearly but, we do not see Eye to Eye on Political Matters, he is a Hard Core Democrat. I even tried to talk with him about Covid-19 and Not Taking the Vaccine, I'm almost positive he thinks I do not know what I'm talking about or really even cares anymore. I can only pray he doesn't it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracy Babble @PsychoBabble
14 February, 05:11
In response Bridgett Bohlen to her Publication
I am in the same boat with my brothers. We've done what we can do, and they will know they can talk to us when they awaken. All we can do now is pray. And, we know that prayer is a very powerful thing. God bless. ❤️

THE REAL SANTINO @SANTINO
12 February, 11:01
It's getting bigger and bigger by the day.

Arthur Smith @KINGARTHUR3378
12 February, 10:45