John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
Here's to the Crazy Ones...
The Anons.
The Rebels.
The Patriots.
The Seekers of Truth.
To those who see the world differently...

You can quote us, disagree, glorify or vilify us, but...
about the only thing you can't do, is ignore us.

...and while some may see us as the crazy ones, we see genius.
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who Q.
10:46 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by _Master_Mind_ in this post can reply
John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
03 February, 07:31
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Here's to the Crazy Ones...
[since someone reposted newest version above]

First Tweet - Limited Spacing in that Day - Had to Squeeze.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Whites QWall donated @QTip75
04 January, 10:42
Reminded me of this as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
24 December, 09:50
YEP IM STILL THE CRAZY COW LADY DONT CARE WHAT THEY THINK BUT BOY I WOULD LIKE FOR EVERYONE ELSE TO WAKE UP

Loose Hubcap @LooseHubcap
14 December, 10:21
…people that Q = question everything.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 August, 05:47
Possible that Nana has been shoved over in a whole new class of crazy!
Waiting on yall!
Hurry the hell up I need company over here.
Many already hanging out also waiting on yall in this consciousness thingy.
Come on!

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
25 August, 12:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My short disappearance had me missing Nana.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Ryan McMillan @Selith
13 July, 12:19
brilliant!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 July, 10:37
❤❤❤

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
22 June, 08:44
WWG1WGA WW
Never forget the names and faces who wish to kill us with the deadly vax.

Allisyn McCarthy @Wildhart91113
22 June, 08:27
You all rock!

memes matter @NoComment
22 June, 08:17

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
31 May, 02:56
AMEN WWG1WGA WW

Teresa Connor @TreFaithHopeLove
05 May, 01:54
at times its hard....listening to a bunch of folks making fun, etc. I'm not in a position to start an argument, but holding the line.

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
05 May, 12:25
My Fellow Americans the....🤡🤡🤪⚡⚡🌪

Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
05 May, 12:03
💯👼🏽🙏🏽🇺🇸🌎❤️🕊

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
29 April, 09:46

memes matter @NoComment
22 June, 08:18
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
24 March, 11:36
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
When any political subjuct comes up with a normie, (opportunity) my go to is, “That’s not Biden”. They look at me and usually say, “What do you mean that’s not Biden?!” Slightly open door means, “ Let’s get some coffee and we’ll talk”. I like the in person stuff better. People behave better inperson too haha.... usually.😉

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
13 April, 10:25

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
28 March, 04:42
There is NO place I'd rather be than right here amongst TRUE WARRIORS who are often mistaken to be weirdos! #togetherwewin #WRWY

Lifetime Patriot @lifetimepatriot
28 March, 04:19
🇲🇾And thank Q too for all your hard work helping us understand!

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
28 March, 04:28
In response Lifetime Patriot to her Publication
IT is indeed my Pleasure and the Greatest of Honors to be amongst all of you -- we All Learn so much from each other.
Every.Single.Day.
Together We Win.

Hard Work though...?
Nah, I've been a 'Truther/Conspiracy Nut' a long time now....
It's what I Love.
Eternally Grateful.

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
16 March, 06:02
an odd comm.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
12 March, 09:42
Thats all us! 🤣🇺🇸💖

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
16 March, 06:03
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
i dont look that good in a dress,!!trust me.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
11 March, 11:23
RIP WAYSEER Blessing or Curse? (Keep in mind some of these iconic trend setters have received Gitmo Awards)» https://youtu.be/OPR3GlpQQ...

https://wayseers.org
THE WAYSEER MANIFESTO - [Official Video] (HQ) - YouTube

Spanish version available now with OVER 6 MILLION VIEWS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=KYfc5_YFFb0#!ATTENTION: All you rule-breakers, you misfits & trouble...

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
28 February, 08:06

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
04 March, 12:10
In response Nature Girl to her Publication
So true! 🎷🥁🎹🎻

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
11 March, 11:30
In response Nature Girl to her Publication
"SOUND ADVISE" Anyone tried Red Pilling using the Universal language of Music? At worst after a long day of Sheeple Hunting you won`t be in a LOOSH STATE OF MIND, works every time! The Life of a Anon can be as Dramatic as a Fatal Tango;)

Don`t go insane Por Una Cabeza https://vimeo.com/34881777...
Just Wolly https://youtu.be/QVaD3yxeE...
#cabal Vs White Hats debunk DanceOff https://youtu.be/-dW5XBptJ...
#Bizimkiler #SaveOurChildren WALL https://youtu.be/QL-r0vWuc...
Being a#WAYSEER Blessing or Curse?» https://youtu.be/OPR3GlpQQ...
https://wayseers.org
#UNITEDINSONG #MUSICISTHERAPY
tango&cinéma on Vimeo

Les plus belles danses du cinéma avec musique por una cabeza remix tango

icQnnect ⭐⭐⭐ @icQnnect
25 February, 02:22
WRWY.

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
25 February, 11:32

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
25 February, 11:56

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 February, 11:28

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 February, 11:30
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

memes matter @NoComment
22 June, 08:23
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Tradsies

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
17 February, 10:15
I am exhaaaausted from ALL the scorn and disdain.
I no longer try to red pill in this city of Zombified Masked Sheeple.

Figure my role is to help heal and comfort ONCE THE HORRIFIC SATANIC TRUTH IS REVEALED.

Will not back down one iota from my position.
I've learned too much, seen too much, in these past 5 years.

AND I FOUND YOU, MY FELLOW PATRIOTS!!
THANK GOD FOR AnonUp.

Kathleen Jones @KathyJ
25 February, 02:12
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Same here....Well kinda....Sometimes I just like messing with them. lol

Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
27 February, 02:09
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
Right there with you. Totally not worth the energy suck. Not my circus not my monkeys even if they act like circus monkeys! LOL

Iron Eagle @IronEagle
14 February, 05:05
Follow the "coincidences". What a strange journey that has been. WWG1WGA

Theodore Lagace @Teddy
14 February, 01:47
fuckin A right