Mike Anon @Mike314
03 August, 01:45
Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills (Official Video) - YouTube

The Official Video for Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills Taken from Iron Maiden's 3rd studio album The Number Of The Beast released in 1982, which featured the...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
03 August, 03:54
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
MY FAVORITE SONG BY MAIDEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
03 August, 04:09
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
Mine too 😎

04 August, 05:25
πŸ˜‚ BET WE HAVE MORE MUSIC IN COMMON THEN WE SHALL EVER KNOW
I HAVE TO HAVE MY MUSIC LOUD
BUT
HUBBY HATES WHEN I TUNE HIM OUT AND TUNE MAIDEN IN ON 10 LMAO
JUST A PART OF ME HE LOVES I GUESS

Mike Anon @Mike314
04 August, 05:47
80's metal is my favorite.

Not the poser bands though, like Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, etc. I don't really care for them except for a few songs.

I've been listening to TNT a lot lately.

Ever hear of them? πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

https://youtu.be/I-OhZ_PIC...
TNT - Everyone's A Star (Official Video) (1987) From The Album Tell No Tales - YouTube

Great hair metal band featuring vocalist extraordinaire Tony Harnell. Off their album Tell No Tales from 1987.

04 August, 05:50
PLAYING IT RIGHT NOW AND BROTHER
HE IS RIGHT
WE JUST NEED TO BE TOLD WHAT WE ARE LMAO
STARS
ROCK STARS
IN OUR OWN LITTLE WORLDS

Mike Anon @Mike314
04 August, 06:01
Yep, or celestial bodies.

Those dudes knew way back then πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

The lyrics to some of their songs are amazing 😎

04 August, 06:02
I PUT THAT DERRINGER ALBUM UP ON MY PAGE
HEARD IT?

Mike Anon @Mike314
04 August, 06:16
Not the whole thing, but I love that guitar. I will listen to the whole thing when I have time.

I remember him from when I was a kid.

My life is a whirlwind lately with the people I've met at work.

Finally some like-minded people with flat earth and other stuff that is off the charts.

So many videos I've been watching on those topics, plus all the Trump stuff.

This is an amazing time to be alive 😁

04 August, 06:18
IT IS MIKE
I HOPE WE ALL KNOW THAT
WHO NEEDS GLOOM ANS DOOM
WE HAVE YOU TUBE
TIME
AND FUN WE NEED TO GET SOME PEEPS ON ANON UP
TO GATHER TOGATHER
AND HAVE A BLAST MIKE
AONONS ONLY LMAO WOULDNT THAT BE A RIOT

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
04 August, 06:35
I think when people start to realize that literally everything we’ve been told is a lie I think this country will change. That’s my hope.

Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from URBAN SQUIRREL, click on at the bottom under it