Mike Anon @Mike314
03 August, 01:45
Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills (Official Video) - YouTube

The Official Video for Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills Taken from Iron Maiden's 3rd studio album The Number Of The Beast released in 1982, which featured the...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
03 August, 03:54
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
MY FAVORITE SONG BY MAIDEN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
03 August, 04:09
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
Mine too 😎

04 August, 05:25
😂 BET WE HAVE MORE MUSIC IN COMMON THEN WE SHALL EVER KNOW
I HAVE TO HAVE MY MUSIC LOUD
BUT
HUBBY HATES WHEN I TUNE HIM OUT AND TUNE MAIDEN IN ON 10 LMAO
JUST A PART OF ME HE LOVES I GUESS

Mike Anon @Mike314
04 August, 05:47
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
80's metal is my favorite.

Not the poser bands though, like Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, etc. I don't really care for them except for a few songs.

I've been listening to TNT a lot lately.

Ever hear of them? 👇👇👇

https://youtu.be/I-OhZ_PIC...
TNT - Everyone's A Star (Official Video) (1987) From The Album Tell No Tales - YouTube

Great hair metal band featuring vocalist extraordinaire Tony Harnell. Off their album Tell No Tales from 1987.

NO BUT WILL CHECK IT OUT MIKE THANKS
I LIKE TO LISTEN TO ALL KINDS BUT LIKE YOU GOT MY FAVORITES THAT GOT ME THROUGH ALOT OF SHIT IN MY LIFE LMAO
THATS WHY I LOVE MUSIC
SOME SONGS WERE JUST WRITTEN FOR US RIGHT?
05:48 PM - Aug 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by JamieRCotters in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JamieRCotters , click on at the bottom under it