Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
😻 I understand anna. It is up to each person
on HOW they choose to deal with the INFORMATION.

We have been told by COUNTLESS Patriots
that the U.S. CORPORATION is bankrupt.

That means THE AGENCIES of that corporation are kaput
hence the EMPTY BUILDINGS in WA DC.
The Federal Reserve, IRS, Treasury, etc.

The IRS is a PRIVATELY OWNED PUERTO RICAN TRUST.

THERE IS NO LAW THAT REQUIRES YOU
TO FILE AN INCOME TAX RETURN.

You can therefore handle correspondence from the IRS
however you choose. Shred it or deal with it. Up to you.

You are likely receiving correspondence from a machine.
Until the LIGHTS ARE TURNED OFF
the matrix will APPEAR to be working 🍿

πŸ‘‡ Here are IRS agents telling you
THEY HAVE NOT PAID INCOME TAX SINCE 1999

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ NESARA/GESARA
Abolishes the income tax
Abolishes the IRS
Eliminates the Federal Reserve System

πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ anna justice @Truth_ πŸŽ₯ 2:07
01:05 PM - Aug 04, 2024
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 August, 11:09
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
If the IRS is a fraud and they have no power then tell me how the heck they just took $10,000 out of my checking account ? 😑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
05 August, 11:23
In response James Dean to his Publication
I know EXACTLY how you feel.
THE IRS IS THE DEEP STATE.
That's how 🀬🀬🀬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 August, 09:22
Just like FDA, DOJ, FBI, CIA

Every Time @soTELLme533
04 August, 09:41
Kat
Aside from this IRS issue, and maybe off topic,
anyway, I was thinking about the brilliance
of the White Hats as you have pointed out.
My understanding is that Nesara will be implemented at the same time that
the Tribunals will be shown.
This might make it all much more palatable to naysayers, sleepers.
Money talks! πŸ˜€

anna justice @Truth_
04 August, 08:48
Between business, capital gains and personal taxes we will pay out HUNDREDS of thousands of $$ by the end of this year.
Believe me...we do not WANT to do that.
However, I do not count myself as learned or skilled in this matter. That seems to be the key.
In addition, I do not personally know anyone who has had success on the path of refusal to pay. In fact, just the opposite. I know a doctor who (about 10 yrs ago) tried his hand at fighting back.
They made his life a living hell..and he ended up in jail for a time, lots of fines, then finally had a stroke from all the stress.
Maybe things are different now.
?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
05 August, 12:11
In response anna justice to her Publication
Things were a lot different 10 years ago. Fighting back is different from ignoring them.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
05 August, 11:11
In response anna justice to her Publication
Nope no different now they just took $10,000 out of my checking account a few weeks ago

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
04 August, 04:01
And I just paid those bastards 7K because I'm an independent contractor. GRRRRRR

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
04 August, 07:07
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
🀬🀬🀬

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
04 August, 02:51 (E)
πŸ”₯THEFT FROM THE TAXPAYERS! πŸ”₯

Don’t PANIC to much over the BANKING COLLAPSE. It’s just a beta test, remember when they started the PLANDEMIC? They conditioned you with lies & cover ups, lockdowns & more lockdowns. They are now conditioning the PUBLIC for several collapses... (πŸ˜‰ Not just financial)

The LARGEST Banks are swallowing the little banks & BILLIONS are being stolen & the BIG BANKS WILL come under control of one governance.

CHEYENNE MNT. MUSK. BIN SALMAN. Have PLANS in place to AQUIRE all the BANKS after the first COLLAPSE, (an attempt of the [DS] CDBC)

TRUMP AIN’T PLAYING when he tells you, He can correct everything in a few weeks.

This EVENT is for the sleeping sheep to wake up & this is END of UNITED STATES CORP. in is final breaths trying to keep power. MUSK is going to make a HUGE MASSIVE MOVE ON THE BANKING SYSTEM NEXT YEAR backed by 47, Mil. ALLIANCE OPS

TRUST THE PLAN

🌟The Golden Era 🌟
The best is yet to come!

πŸ‘‡πŸ‘€
https://forthepeople.space...

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
04 August, 03:18
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
In my post above ... did you read "They are now conditioning the PUBLIC for several collapses... (πŸ˜‰ Not just financial)" ????

πŸ”» This might be the most insane part. πŸ”»

They wrote a bill that grants the far-left DC District Court exclusive authority over FUTURE IMMIGRATION DISPUTES! ... the omnipotent structure itself was a facade, hiding formidable powerlessness!

READ HERE πŸ‘‡
https://forthepeople.space...

Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
04 August, 02:05
If people truly think they will not take your property or put liens and start lawfare as the wealth transfer rolls on then you are naive. They have tried not legal ways to get property for years, look at all the mortgage fraud cases in court and all the foreclosures in the paper, and unless I missed something, the legal system has not changed yet on these issues so they will pursue legal methods as long as they are there. If one has the resources and wants to fight them, great, but most people are not in that position.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
04 August, 01:08
Fact is that many of us that are retired cannot afford to fight the system...even if we end up winning how much of our time/money left would we have - easier said than done