Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
31 July, 09:38
COVID POSITIVE

Two USA Swimming stars 'test positive for COVID-19 at 2024 Olympics' after Great Britain's Adam Peaty caught the virus in Paris | Daily Mail Online

https://www.dailymail.co.u...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
31 July, 09:56
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
what is this covid 19 we hear about more and more worldwide, and especially in Cali, are we in danger, is there some kind of pill or vax to stop it-------Oh the humanity

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 July, 10:02
In response Truth Hunter to his Publication
lol... ah the FEAR of Covid again?

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
It’s actually spreading again in central Florida! I have it! I’m not arrested lol. They are spreading it thru heavy Chemtrails again! Very bad Chemtrails lately again! 🤔👀Who is in control? 🤔👀
10:18 AM - Aug 01, 2024
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Woken67 in this post can reply
01 August, 11:13
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
White Hats are in control, The Patriots are in control; however, this doesn't mean that there are not skirmishes, battles, fights, and countermeasures happening during and/or after any war.

Again, IMHO

01 August, 11:10
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
I believe any chemtrails now are supposed to be cleaning up the planet, not harmful. However,

Also, I believe key notable figures have already been arrested and that some were put under watch and released as they were supposed to clear up their mistakes, mess and to get their affairs in order to receive their consequences.

As far as the average person who contracted the flu or COVID, I believe those are casualties of war and also that they wanted to infect as many as possible for (see the representations of the GA Guidestones).

I also feel that things spread in many ways. The shots, the water, the food, the environment, etc. So if the skies are still being poisoned, then I believe that the best is yet to come and when Trump is back in office, meaning in front of the people as President, we will see the beginning of the cleaning up things on a multifaceted, all encompassing quickened paced approach.

Again, IMHO.