Anthony Michau18 @AnthonyMichau18
29 July, 08:26
Now you have Archbishop Carlo Vigano calling Macron's wife a tranny................
#MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
I finally got to send that part of his letter to family who think I'm full of crap for believing that and that Trudeau is Castro's son. We're catholic and some laughed at me and asked about her kids and I sent a few pics of them and their real parents and pointed how they look dead on the real parents. Also sent some pics I've saved of her from back in the day and the big old giant back she has. I think I gave some of them room for thought but I needed the Vigano letter to add validity to my Michelle is a man statement I've been dropping for a few years. One brother just thought that big Mike was a nickname that the conservatives who don't like him or Hussein use.
11:04 AM - Jul 30, 2024
In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jenny1294 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rebecca Schoewe, click on at the bottom under it