Beth Berry @BethAnn
I'm listening to Juan right now. He CANNOT ANSWER A QUESTION TO SAVE HIS LIFE!! Why are we in the dark? WHY???? We should be able to know they are saving children in DC, we should know why the military is there, we should know who has been arrested and exactuted. We are american adults. WHY DO WE HAVE TO BE IN THE DARK?? Even the shit heads in DC know they are arrested and/or going to gitmo so WHY CAN'T WE??? THAT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE SECRET!
09:25 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by BethAnn in this post can reply
Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
03 March, 12:02
In response Beth Berry to her Publication
😆😆. 5 seconds ago i was listening to him and you are so right... His voice is so scratchy. i had to turn it off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
21 February, 09:48
In response Beth Berry to her Publication
It's very important that the collective consciousness remain high at this critical time. Children are still being removed and rescued. We are achieving our Higher Timeline precisely because it has not been diluted (or "muddied") with disclosure...if it were revealed to the masses too soon, their fear, anger, panic, denial, confusion, would energetically diminish the amazing progress we are making.

Look at it this way: it would turn a laser beam into a cheap flashlight...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396