Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
26 July, 12:18
Dept of Defense decode

=

Its Sad When A Woman Tries To Be A Man / We Need A Policy About Transexuals / The Heart Of Jesus Christ Is Love For Mankind / Hollywood Idol Worship / I See A Very Sensitive Document G / I Am The Veteran Of Spiritual Warfare / Release The King And Queen Of New Jerusalem / The Storm Is Here⛈/ Syncronicity ✨/ Hidden In Plain Sight / Thunderstruck ⛈/ Prophet Alexander🦌/ Listen Carefully / Faithful Servant / The Divine Triangle🔺️/ Insurance From God / Chosen By Spirit / Mental Torture / Gods Authority / The Light We Carry🕯/ Mirror Mirror🪞/ Whos Your Daddy / You Will Be Marvelous / What They Are Doing Is Not Love💔/ They Are More Wicked Than Ever Before / Hurricane Hillary / Quantum Mechanics⚙/ John Please Come Home 🙏/ Meditate Every Day🧘‍♂️/ I And My Father Are One / Break The Matrix Code‼/ Hey Jesus Wheres The Bass 🔊
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
182-281
1092-2901
2782-2872
TS 8:01

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it