COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
26 July, 09:23
. (dot) “If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”
911 9/11 2:03 AM EST

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doug Anger @moola
26 July, 02:02
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
No plane parts found?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
They supposedly found a engine part but it doesn't belong to the supposed planes that crashed. There were no planes. I saw the second building explode live on tv. Minutes later they switched the video out with a similar video but with airplanes CGI'd into the film. There were only Helicopters flying around.
02:29 PM - Jul 26, 2024
In response Doug Anger to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
Doug Anger @moola
26 July, 02:37
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I searched for survivors and there were no plane parts found.I have been on many piles but that one was very strange as there would have been so many desks,partitions,doors and filing cabinets,but there were not many.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
26 July, 02:40
In response Doug Anger to his Publication
Dew weapons were used, I'm sure.