Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
26 July, 07:23
🚨 KEEP YOUR CHOLESTERL LEVEL ABOVE '200' - Cholesterol being bad for us, is yet another lie we’ve been fed to keep us in ill health and feeding the pockets of Big Pharma!

🔺 '222' CHOLESTEROL LEVEL IS BEST 🔺

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 July, 09:33
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
You know I just spoke to my Dr yesterday about cholesterol - mine is high - has been for YEARS... because my body has adverse reactions to being forced by statins (I get crippling joint pain).

When I got cancer in 2004, my cholestetol was over 400... but I think my body was trying to compensate for the fact that I was on statins, and a diet (Atkins) at the time.

Now my cholesterol is 273... so not excessive when the ideal is 222. Yet it is used to try to brow beat me into drugs... the Dr has to give me the info. I refuse the drugs. He gets to fill out his form, I get to be pain free...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Same here Carole....Just know your own body and the truth!!
10:03 AM - Jul 26, 2024
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 July, 12:18
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Exactly, the cancer did teach me to listen to my body.