Only people mentioned by twiggy4065 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
26 July, 09:22
In response Lillian Terwilliger to her Publication
Canceled years back when Ovomits.got.involved with Netflix

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
26 July, 09:17
We canceled Netflix the day it was announced that the Obamas were on the board. No one should be using Netflix. If you are, you are financing the EVIL endeavors of those who want to exploit you and children.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paisley Park @Paisley66
26 July, 08:07
Hubby won’t let me

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
26 July, 08:01
Who still uses Netflix?

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
26 July, 08:59
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
I do.

chore Toke @choretoke
26 July, 05:33
you can watch the same movies or tv show on this app iWebTV for Free❗️I’ve been using it for years

Every Time @soTELLme533
27 July, 12:30
In response chore Toke to her Publication
thanks