Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
Trump said he took the [Covid] shot.
He called it a vaccine.
He introduced it to America, with Fauci by his side;
and everybody said, incl me, he's exposing Fauci.
Fauci was partly to blame, and he did get blamed, but he's still free.
His buddy Bill Gates (the double?) is still free.
Trump also made some manufacturerers begin making the ventilators.
Ventilators were part of hospital protocol and many people died because of them.
Were people convinced to take the ClotShot just to wake them up?
Genocide 'had' to happen in America, in order to save America?
05:41 PM - Jul 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
30 July, 01:41
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
All valid observations and questions, Carolyn.

This doesn't feel like winning.

Most people around me are still deeply asleep.

What does it take to deprogram a cultist?

What precipice will it require to induce critical thinking?

Will the awake be able to recover society after the precipice if its all a ruse to keep patriots docile?

My gut sees impending catastrophe but even most of the awake disagree.

Who and what information to believe?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 July, 06:08 (E)
In response Water Mark to his Publication
I hate to be a Debbie Downer but the reality is that over half of America's children are vaccinated and those kids are somewhere on the 'austism' spectrum. They all have chemically-induced brain damage. So even IF we woke half the nation up, WHO is going to be cognizant within the next generation to even maintain a free republic?
Jacob Rothschilds died. Now there's his son Nathaniel. George Soros's son is an adult and politically active now. THEIR kids aren't give shots like our's are.
The same body of satanic rulers moves into their next generation, but have already handicapped our's.
The winning part for us comes in the afterlife.... but that's big, and nothing to snub our noses at.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 July, 06:10
In response Water Mark to his Publication
it will all work out in the end, but not the way people are hoping or thinking. They need to stop deluding themselves and get right with Christ.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
30 July, 01:21
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Valid observations.

I trust God only.

30 July, 06:12
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
Good.
Right way to be. 😊