Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
25 July, 06:23
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
These products never passed the label test or the sniff test for me. Never bought them as a baby gift for anyone either, but would give healthier products.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
25 July, 06:14
This news is 15 years old.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
25 July, 04:59
Effing sick!! I lavished their products all over my two children along with millions of others..

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
25 July, 04:54
Sickening.

When I look at that bottle of Johnson's Baby Shampoo, I look back at decades of history of seeing that sweet, innocent bottle among the others in the shower caddy, with it's bright color and smiling text reminding us what a godsend it is for babies and children (and others).

Just like Johnson's Baby Powder.