Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Here we go! 😷

Did he say 5th and final dose of remdesivir tomorrow? Is that their way of telling us he'll be dead by tomorrow? 😂

#REMDESIVIR
09:14 AM - Jul 25, 2024
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
25 July, 01:16
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
No mask, walks into view with mask in hand, puts mask on, turns to face camera.

And....... action!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
25 July, 09:53
The real biden died in 2020. They are killing off a "virtual" person played by actors

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
25 July, 09:40
In 2020, shortly after the SCAMDEMIC began, my cousin who had been a respiratory therapist for more than 35 years called to tell me she was walking away from her lifetime career. (Doug Ducey (then Governor of AZ had restricted access to both Ivermectin and hydroxychloriquine, and was forcing remesdivir treatment protocol.) My cousin called distressed and upset, “I cannot do this. They are killing people deliberately with this shit. Remesdivir and ventilators so the patients die and the hospital can claim “Covid” as cause of death!” I have never been SO PROUD to claim someone as family, as I was that day! Now four years later, I love and respect her all the more for having walked away and refusing to be a part of the genocide!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 July, 09:27 (E)
Why are they wearing masks outside?

Thesymbolism of the white coat
"I am a scientist, researcher, medical professional...ie AN EXPERT"

We have been conditioned to think this, when seeing that symbol.

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
25 July, 09:20
remdesivir & masks outdoors
LOL 😁😂🤪