Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
24 July, 03:17 (E)
Folks just want it on a plate today.
They don`t want to peel the spuds, shell the beans prep the meat make the gravy.
NOPE, they just want it all prepackaged, processed and wrapped in cling film ready cooked and zapped in a microwave .
Even rich people do it.
They just buy the more expensive sh¬t.
All that whilst swiping right on their telephones.

They have instilled the worst kind of laziness in society, and it`s become a real sickness.

Nobody wants to look for the truth, no, much easier to quote someone else.
No one wants to bother with writing what they truly think for fear of ridicule.
Who gives a damn.
Write YOUR truth, go research and put out there what you find.
Just get more pro-active instead of relying on others.
Do YOUR thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
24 July, 09:17
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
CHILD LOL YOU READ MY MIND
I GET SO PISSED WHEN I THINK ABOUT SHIT ITS A WONDER MY BLOOD PRESSURE ISNT UP LMAO HUGS TO YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thanks Jamie, good to know I`m not just p!ssing in the wind here.
I just you scroll through my timeline and folk on here just repost others crap and it just goes round and round in bloody circles.
These platforms are the chance to speak your mind, but i fear to many are either in some movement or another or otherwise lack the confidence to say what they really think
I used to be both and then got so roiled up, I started replying in no uncertain terms. Then I posted my replies. and hey, I got a response. Now I just post my stuff, love me or hate me, thats not my problem.
But I`m damned if people don`t agree that I`m going to kow tow.
Not on your nelly.
09:32 AM - Jul 24, 2024
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
Only people mentioned by corpus in this post can reply
24 July, 09:35
HEY IF YA WANT TO SEND A MESSAGE TO ME AND GET THAT CRAP OFF . IM ALWAYS WELCOMING NEW ONES THAT THINK LIKE ME
GOD BLESS YA DARLIN

24 July, 09:34
OH I GET YA HONEY
SOME DAYS I THINK ONLY GOD HEARS ME LMAO
WASTING MY BREATH MOST TIME BUT GOD HEARS ME SO IM OK WITH THAT ALONE LMAO HAVE A GREAT DAY FRIEND

24 July, 09:39
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
👍😉