Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
Is this entire Trump hoax shooting about stirring up a civil war in America,??? it has to be for a reason.
Everyone knows it was phony, and those that are trying to say otherwise are liars.
It was phony and Trump was party to everything that went down, and if you think for one minute he wasn`t in on it you are brainwashed and stupid.
There, I`ve had my say.
12:16 AM - Jul 24, 2024
Only people mentioned by corpus in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
24 July, 12:22
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
I agree, trust in no man only the Lord.

We can only hope and pray this is done for a reason for the right reason.

We will see what happens when you get back in office. I question everything now and I will not fall prey to any more scams and not go along with supporting lies even if it is to expose the truth. We have every right to be pissed off at what's going on and question everything.

Could you imagine if everyone just flipped the script and stopped going to Trump Rally's and voted for an independent?

We don't need any politicians just we the people to eliminate all government.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
24 July, 12:48
In response James Dean to his Publication
I couldn`t agree with you more.
It`s just totally bizzare.
You can see clearly the whole thing was a set-up, Trump can`t act to save his life, as for the rest of them they were worse than your amateur dramatics society.
It really was a pathetic show.
My question is, why?
What was the purpose?
There`s an agenda there, and that is what requires scrutiny.
We know the media is totally corrupt, so how come they are playing along with this.?

it stinks to high heaven if you ask me and the whole world is being duped.

I don`t get it.

But like you I have faith in Gods plan, but I`m still intrigued by this sh!t show,
I always did love a "whodunnit"!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396