Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
22 July, 02:24
Some people think Trump was sent by God but I can't get with it. One reason is that Jesus was always telling his wealthy followers to get rid of their wealth. Jesus said it'd be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
23 July, 08:01
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Interesting theory, Carolyne. You must have an alternative conclusion, then. IYO, then, who sent Trump?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 July, 11:03
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
We will all have to wait and see

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
23 July, 12:04
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Really, our best answer for right now. At least we are not following blindly.

23 July, 12:10 (E)
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
well, i have my solid beliefs, but I'm already putting myself "too much" out there lately.
i know, i'd just rather not say

Only people mentioned by sv_patriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sierra Victor, click on at the bottom under it