Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 July, 04:13
Dept of Defense decode

=

Zero / Meaning Of Numbers / There Are No Coincidences / Decode I Broke The Gematria Code ๐Ÿฅณ/ Philanthropist / Aquarian Messiah โ™’๐Ÿบ/ The Code Cracking King Of All Time๐ŸฆŒ/ Take Gods Real Book To ๐Ÿ“–/ Myrtle / Blues Clues ๐Ÿ’™/ America Is Plastic And Chemical / I Am Master Of Gematria / Mary Of Magdela / Trust The Plan / Youll Find Out / Special Agent T Lark / Eye Of The Storm ๐Ÿ‘/ God Is In Control / Special Agent R Anon / The Royal Secret ๐Ÿ‘‘/ The One Is Coming R / The Little Mermaid ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ/ Big Momma And Big Daddy / Trump Diamond Card ๐Ÿ’Ž/ Insane Pretending / Is R All For A Red Panda / Decode Sleeping Giant ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ/ Butterfly Effect๐Ÿฆ‹/ Awakening Suicides / H Clinton Arrested / Do I Have A Parallel Life / Biden Lied And People Died / Pretending To Care๐Ÿคฌ/ Feelin Froggy ๐Ÿธ / Out Of Control / Fear Based Lies Babble And Slander / The Wait Is Over๐Ÿฅณ
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
174-471
1044-4401
635-536
TS 8:02

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trueblue @trueblue
22 July, 04:44
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Strongโ€™s Concordance

Greek - thorny
Hebrew - aloe tree

Greek - to refute, deny
Hebrew - Eljakim, the name of four Israelites

Greek - an ulcer, canker
Hebrew - Beth-Eked, a place in Palestine

Greek - to elect in advance, choose before
Hebrew - Malaki, a prophet

Greek - to lead astray, seduce
Hebrew - Esther, the Jewish heroine

Greek - the beginning of a sacrifice, first fruits
Hebrew - sick, weak

Greek - covenant-breaker
Hebrew - a woman

https://x.com/thesarcastic...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by trueblue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from trueblue , click on at the bottom under it