Silver Cat @silvercat
The Schumann Resonance is rising daily. You may feel the following: bouts of a bit of dizziness, changes in appetite, insomnia or a desire to sleep more, a bit of moodiness, emotional highs and lows, some aches and pains that were not there before, and feeling a bit "off". Your body is adjusting to the increasing frequencies; refrain from being too hard on yourself. Get some sunshine, sleep a bit more if you need to, drink more water, read inspiring books and watch funny movies - humor can be very healing! Also, a very comforting thing can be to take the Bible or other inspirational book and open it to a random page; see what it says, and contemplate on it. Blessings to you!
10:53 AM - Jul 21, 2024
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
21 July, 12:56
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
Don't get me wrong, and I agree with this post, mostly; however, here is a joke, with some good advice; a certain Christian once said they just open their Bible, and, read the first verse they opened to, so the first verse was Judas hanged himself, so they tried a second time, and they opened to, go thou, and do likewise. conclusion; have a plan first.😐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Cat @silvercat
21 July, 01:14
In response sunny ormsby to his Publication
Oh dear, that is both grim and funny! Good point!
Perhaps I should have suggested something like Proverbs!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
21 July, 12:51
Love this!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 July, 11:30
My daughter is off the hook. Here I thought it was the predisone she's on. I love you Silver Cat. We are both catching up on sleep today.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
21 July, 11:13
Gosh, I feel like that all the time.. 🙃
Thank you for the warning.
💖✨️🙏

amy lilley @amylilley
21 July, 10:57
Schumann Update 7/21 - YouTube

Good morning friends! We are again receiving some high vibrational energy today. So this can bring up feelings of nervousness or anxiety, especially when the...