Gary Lindsay @gary_seventeen17
21 July, 08:42
The Deep State judge who presided over the illegal hush-money trial and unlawfully told jurors they did not need unanimity to convict President Trump was arrested Tuesday night and taken to a White Hat detention center, where he will remain until flown to GITMO, a source in General Eric M. Smith’s office told Real Raw News.

White Hats had been awaiting an opportunity to grab Justice Arthur Engoron without causing pandemonium or a media frenzy.

https://realrawnews.com/20...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
21 July, 08:56
In response Gary Lindsay to his Publication
Real Raw News is bullshit, you do understand the concept, correct?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by gary_seventeen17 in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
21 July, 10:04
In response Gary Lindsay to his Publication
How could you disagree? This dude is a joke, a grifting fool who's already been sued for fraud but hey-you do you.

Gary Lindsay @gary_seventeen17
21 July, 10:13
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
That's why they picked him, imo. nobody would believe it. When they first started their coverage of the tribunals I looked up the defence attorneys that represented the bad actors. They were real lawyers and worked for the firms as stated in RRN articles. I have not reached the decision to accept their articles as 'mostly true' lightly. My mother is an anon too, and she disagrees with me.

Discernment works both ways.