Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
20 July, 01:44
Funny how people will trust Q that's only been around since 2017
While God's prophets have being writing down the truth for 6,ooo years
And few rush to "decode" that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
20 July, 01:51
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
God Wins! I am at the place where I don’t mind so much how or where the messages started, just that the message finally gets out ❤️‍🔥 We are on our way to a brilliant new day because of all of this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 July, 01:57
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
A bunch of us are gonna be killed for proclaiming Christ and denying satan
its in the book of Revelation
we haven't even begun tribulatuon yet

20 July, 02:19
Sounds scary, but truly, I would rather not live in a world where Satan gets to call all the shots, I am Team God for whatever it may be worth in the near or the far term. 🙏

God doesn't let satan rule the world forever.
Eve and Adam gave up the world to the power of satan when they fell.
That's why Jesus said satan was the ruler of this world.
God made it and has ultimate power (satan was a creation and not God's equal) but He gave the world for Adam and Eve abd their seed to keep, and they gave it over (by deceit) to satan.
SO our action/inaction doesn't determine whether satan fails or not. According to what it says in Revelation, God throws satan in the lake of fire, so God ends satan's rule.
We do not have any power in and of ourselves - only through God and Christ. It's not our job to thwart satan in the lake of fire, God does that. It's not our job to save the world. Christ does that.
What we do is, our job, is to spread the gospel to others and to choose Christ. We have one main job and it is to love God above all else and love others as much as ourselves. God handles the rest.
02:44 PM - Jul 20, 2024
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Matthew greene @Mattdg00
21 July, 03:42
Where sin abounds grace abounds. God moves more in the darker times. When 2 snipers try to take out trump God steps in and blocks their shots. Satan have have been given a time but there is sovrenty and they are now fighting the all mighty. This is Biblical!

21 July, 08:01
In response Matthew greene to his Publication
thank you for your POV.
i wish more people would get down in there and pull up and show out what they think, more often.

20 July, 02:51
❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥