Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
20 July, 11:44
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Early twenties
😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glyn Howard @GlynHowardFndIt2
20 July, 11:11
1990/1991

My Toyota 4x4 Truck looks like that!

😎👍👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
20 July, 05:58
Older than that. Our car when I was a child had no air or heat and the AM only radio had tubes. Also no seatbelts and definitely no airbags. and a giant steering wheel because there was no power steering. If you couldn't drive a standard you were out of luck manual was all there was.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
20 July, 06:02
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
We had 460 air conditioning 4 windows down at 60 miles per hour! LOL

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
20 July, 03:34
😂...me too😜

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 July, 03:10
😂😳🤣