Kim Runner @kimrunner
7 pm Eastern SR Update and looks like 'something' happened last night :)

http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page...
08:21 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
12 February, 10:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
actually looks like something didnt happen last night! 😂🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
12 February, 09:25
hmmmmm...i wonder

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Birdwatcher) can see their posts

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
13 February, 09:07
In response Rose Kpp to her Publication
bc that's where the data source is...

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
12 February, 09:13
somebody plugged in a coffee pot?

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
12 February, 09:12
Schumann Resonance Today UPDATES
12/2 17:00 The total calm continues, the Frequency after reaching the maximum at 12 UTC is gradually decreasing towards 7.50 Hz.

12/2 13:00 The calm that began yesterday at 13 UTC is continuing, considering the 5 hours of data blackout from 2 to 7 UTC also calm. From the same time, 7 o’clock, there is a steep rise of the Frequency above the base value.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
12 February, 09:08
Miss SR, thanks for the update!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
12 February, 09:03
The lights in my house flickered at that time. all my clocks needed to be reset.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
12 February, 08:29
Deleted..... always hiding something 🤔

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
12 February, 08:25
停電?

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
12 February, 08:24
Curious. Something similar happened right around the time Trump was kicked off Twitter.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
missing data or deleted data?

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
It felt like I jumped two time lines yesterday and today.

Phil Smith @I_have_to_hide
12 February, 08:59
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
interesting. I've been feeliong weird and anxious for no reason last couple days.

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
12 February, 08:23
Yes!!! Any idea what it could mean?