Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
19 July, 08:50
⚠️“Pfizer have declared they will be giving out a new vaccine called the PH111 to be given specifically to pregnant women, which will be immunising a newborn baby while still in the uterus” 🤯🤬

These fooking demons will never stop until we're all dead

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
19 July, 11:05 (E)
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Parents better wake the F$&K up❗️🤦🏻‍♀️I’ll be like you come near my unborn with that poison you will not see tomorrow 🙏🏼🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by DorotheaTN in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
19 July, 05:00
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
I hope she never quits.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 July, 04:14
If all of our efforts have been to save children, why are all of the babies in our families not being considered worthy of protection and being rescued and saved??? Does this make any sense to you??? All I know is there are many babies born into my family in the last 3 years and their lives and well being matter to me.

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
19 July, 04:05
Move on from protecting the children? I'd lose those followers..

Robin Oxman @Robino
19 July, 04:01
It is time to bring on the lawsuits......with lot's of 00000.....Lawsuits are the only thing that is going to force the injections off the market....$$$$$....unfortunately, we need attorneys.....

Robin Oxman @Robino
19 July, 04:06
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
PS the courts have taken away their immunity....the 9th circuit ruled it was not a vaccination bc the shots were to treat a material condition not vaccinations......Class action.....If I can help let me know.....xx

Laritha Savage @Laritha
19 July, 04:35
In response Robin Oxman to her Publication
I believe that the entire medical Mafia is going to take a tumble.