Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
12 February, 07:15
๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ˜So IT SEEMS THAT THE LONGER THE SHAM "PRESIDENCY" GOES ON, THE MORE MESS THERE WILL BE TO CLEAN UP. ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜ฏ๐Ÿ˜ฐ๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค’ People are dying.
But we wait. โŒš
And the plan is God's. โค๏ธ
And the plan is in motion.โ›ท๏ธ
We are praying.๐Ÿ™
What timeframe is real if we have been told April 1 by Juan that his bets are that our POTUS is officially the President again? Bu then he says we could still have two presidencies running simultaneously still? WTFoo? OMG.
Is this thing on? Who's in charge here? Mic check. ๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ“ž๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿ“ฝ๏ธ๐Ÿ“กI am ready for this movie to end, or at least for the narrators...
THOUGHTS, ANYONE?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eleanor Daddesi @Edaddesi
12 February, 07:29
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
ugh, im SO ready for it to end๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
12 February, 07:58
In response Eleanor Daddesi to her Publication
Sweet Eleanor! Aw, we hang in there cuz we must. I FEEL you! It will be okay. I'm a little worried about the rough ride first though.

Eleanor Daddesi @Edaddesi
Thank you!! This has been such a ride and i havent waivered at ALL in my faith, its just tough to think something will happen and then it isnt what we thought.
08:06 PM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Violet MEGA-Heart to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Edaddesi in this post can reply
12 February, 08:07
In response Eleanor Daddesi to her Publication
You're welcome! It has been awfully rough. We are stronger than all this, though! WE'll make it! I am tired of this show, though. Please God help this be over soon with the most disclosure and beautiful outcomes for all of us!