Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
I guess to leave a paper trail, I will put this here. I knew Kim, head of SS, when we were kids. Ate lunch with her. Etc. She is very smart and career law enforcement since her brother died when she was 18. There is no way she is incompetent or a traitor. I also do not believe now that those were real SS bumbling about with one not being able to find her holster even and she looks like Pat from SNL? This is all just madness and must be part of "the plan" if there ever was one. Just too weird.
03:18 PM - Jul 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by GenealogistErin in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
17 July, 03:24
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
She could indeed be a part of the plan... she could be totally selfishly allowing herself to be the distraction and to bring things out in that people need to look at...

I think it was all staged to take down UK intelligence and assets... so its perfectly acceptable to assume that she may have been integral to creating that staged event...

Thanks for sharing this... if you are right she will remember it forever... I think everyone played their parts exactly as rehearsed... I think it was a sting and I think eveyone needs to remain calm and not castigate and decide before all the daat is out...

Sending love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396