Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
17 July, 02:25
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
My question is who made this video?

If Trump really is protected and we are just watching a movie then perhaps this is just part of the movie?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
17 July, 04:05
In response James Dean to his Publication
Not sure. It was reported by C3PMeme on X. Clearly the sight was added for effect, I've not seen how this was calculated, either.

Strange July, for sure.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmy Grogan @Wherethecoulds
17 July, 02:00 (E)
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Most people have missed that Trump told RFK that Biden asked him how he knew to tilt his head to the right. That would seem to be specific knowledge that Biden was searching for because it spoiled his plan.

It is satan trying to figure out how God disrupted his plan.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
17 July, 02:04
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication

/Sync

Was just thinking the very same thing.

Also

Before the Trump assassination attempt Victoria Nuland said this:-
“I don’t think Donald Trump is going to become President”
“If that’s what Putin’s betting on, he’s going to get a nasty surprise, I think”

She knew.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
17 July, 02:04
In response Jimmy Grogan to his Publication
That is precisely what came to my mind. God's providence is the only explanation.