Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
It was cold as hell, but that didn't stop me from holding a 1 woman Trump Rally ☺

https://youtu.be/rhPmeqaVm...

Chicago was so happy to see POTUS' name on #ThePeoplesBridge

#HoldTheLine
07:58 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
21 February, 09:17
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Thank Q! Hope my daughter sees it! God Bless! Stay warm...
🙏🕊💜💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
19 February, 06:07
I would have joined you if I was in Chicago. A beautiful morning to that beautiful face. Bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Garden Foxanne @gardenfoxanne
14 February, 11:27
God bless you....if I lived close by, I would join you!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 February, 05:34

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
14 February, 05:34
WE LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU VERONICA!!!

Victoria Zink @VZink61
13 February, 08:05
You truly are an amazing lady!!!
Thank you for representing Patriots from all over the world ❤️

Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
13 February, 03:38
true patriot!!🇺🇸

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
13 February, 03:03
Such an inspiration. Love all that you do!

Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
13 February, 02:33
I made a comment yesterday about a umbrella... I thought that was a message for me, from Juan.... I follow 2 accounts on Telegram Juan Q Seven and John F Kennedy Jr , I thought that was my ♥️Juan. It was a big coincidence... I think I was wrong... But now I get the real message. Thank you 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
13 February, 02:29
Thank you my Angel 🙏🙏🙏 I am so glad you are feeling better 😇😇😇 I am so honored and blessed ♥️♥️♥️ Just can't wait... Love you all, my Family... 💯🇺🇸⚖️🌍

Sharron Sierer @Awaken907
13 February, 02:21
You are a TRUE Patriot 🇺🇸❤️🇺🇲! Sending warm hugs and love!!! #ThePeoplesBridge

DQNALD the GREAT @DQNALDtheGREAT
13 February, 01:30
Tough as nails you are. Keep up the good fight!

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
13 February, 12:01
Sending warm hugs. Are you still getting plenty of honks?

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
12 February, 11:55
Love you Veronica!! Such a wonderful PATRIOT!! ❤️ 🙏

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
12 February, 11:54
Beautiful picture! 🇺🇲

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
12 February, 11:23
You're amazing. Stay safe and warm.

Lady Girl17 @Ladygirl17
12 February, 10:51
You go girl! You are standing for all of us - here in Canada as well. God Bless You!🙏🇨🇦

H Scott Finnerty @Huck
12 February, 10:25
Much love and Respect to you! You are a Patriot Warrior we all Support.

Ronnie Tatum @BNotAfraid
12 February, 10:24
That smile. Cat that ate the carary. Love it.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
12 February, 09:49
Oh my goodness Veronica!! We had about -28 windchill here and it had to be about the same there. You are a dedicated Patriot!!!! ❤️

Caseydeb MoonChild @MoonChild_8
12 February, 09:19
Fabulous! Stay warm, stay well, stay safe! Keep smiling and know that every bridge, every sign, we're all smiling back 😉
Many blessings to you😇

Patriot Den @Ghostmom
12 February, 09:10
You rock! 🇺🇸🦅

4ElevenAndaHalf Again @4ElevenAndaHalf
12 February, 08:49
You are a true inspiration. Bundle up...it's COLD out there...take care of you.

I left the Trumen Show @ITrumen
12 February, 08:13
Everytime I see a Trump sign it makes me smile.

Maia Pinion @Maia_Pinion
12 February, 08:12
13 below 0 here, so not a lot of heat to send your way. But, sending all the heat and blessings I can to keep up the good fight!

Leigh Foley @Foleigh_17
12 February, 08:04
Hi Veronica! I have missed you. I believe that I have found a good place to land since the Twatter purge. Love you and hope that you are well.💞

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
13 February, 01:37
In response Leigh Foley to her Publication
anonup.com is great also...

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
12 February, 08:02
if youre ever near Seattle it would be my honor to take you to dinner!❤️🇺🇸💪

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
12 February, 08:01
you truly are heaven sent ❤💖💓💛

thank you for all that you do!