17Ways FromSunday @17WaysFromSunday
Bullshit artists are everywhere!
Data presented by Mary Fanning in Mike Lindell's documentary, a total fabrication.
We have to be so careful who we follow. Now there's a question about McInerney, who has often paired up with Mary Fanning over the years, promoting con artist Dennis Montgomery. Simple Who Is IP addy checks, bring Fanning/Montgomery data set down very quickly. It's pure BULLSHIT!!!
https://apelbaum.wordpress...
07:56 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17WaysFromSunday in this post can reply
Eric Larson @ericman375
12 February, 08:10
In response 17Ways FromSunday to his Publication
you need to get the hell off this site. the fraud of the elections was absolute and obvious. your so-called inconsistencies have no weight and you are a tool of the DS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Ways FromSunday @17WaysFromSunday
12 February, 10:07
In response Eric Larson to his Publication
And you sir, need to face the truth. Real Anons always search for the sauce. I never said the election fraud was not true... you idiot. I just said this particular dataset was faked. Now, how about you stop playing to the shills and spreading bullshit!
Go ahead and show me the proof that I am a tool of the DS. I have only ever sought the truth in supporting the greatest president that ever was and still is. If we believe in bullshit, then we look like the clowns. Do you get that? CLOWN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396