Only people mentioned by PygmyGazette in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
21 July, 09:41 (E)
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Learn to read our comms
"Beekeeper" in gematria = 72 Flip 27.
27 = JFK = Faked Death

Catch Morgan Freeman standing near 'JMiM" at 3.20 min mark in the Electric Company intro video below.

"Jmim" in gematria = 45
Coincidence???????

Hidden in plain sight (Jimi Hendrix)

https://youtu.be/nnT4zzHz2...
The Electric Company- Easy Reader and Dr. Delight - YouTube

Easy Reader, being my favorite character of the original Electric Company, I've very disappointed to find only fewer skits on YouTube. Instead of just waitin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
20 July, 11:05
Love this! I don't use pesticides in my farm, and I keep 2-3 large patches of dandelions so the bees can roam. I have a pumpkin patch and have grown 22 10 pound pumpkins already, 8 more on the vine. I could not have done this without bees, and butterflies. They are all important. I did some research into butterflies and found out they work twice as hard and long as bees, traveling great distances to make our food supply. So God bless these creatures who contribute to our food supply. Love them all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
17 July, 05:19
Plant gardens, not lawns 🐝💖🐝