James Dean @Wait_its_time
I don't believe Trump was shot

I believe pyrotechnics were involved

This is just part of a movie, theatrical and drama

I challenge the government or FBI to prove me wrong

Trump seems to know a lot about Central casting

Not sure if this is what it takes to wake people up then that's all it is but I will not become part of this psychological warfare.

I will not produce or try to testify any false propaganda

I will only analyze and try to decipher the truth.

Thank you to all those that continue exposing the truth.
01:30 PM - Jul 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by Wait_its_time in this post can reply
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
16 July, 04:05
In response James Dean to his Publication
I was leaning to your way of thinking as well. Something isn't adding up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amรกlka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
16 July, 01:55
...written by someone with the name James Dean on their profile ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
16 July, 01:34
I was looking for blood on his hand after he touched his ear, but I didn't see any. The bandage on his ear is weird..

James Dean @Wait_its_time
16 July, 01:42
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
They make prosthetics with pyrotechnics in them. A small charge to give the illusion of being shot in the ear and when he ducked down the makeup artist got to work putting fake blood on his face. The one female secret service agent that was fumbling with her pistol is such a joke and proves this was a fake protection service. Their reaction time was so slow as I mentioned in another post that I stated they should fire them all and hire a NASCAR pit crew. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

You're right, too many anomalies.

amy lilley @amylilley
16 July, 04:04
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Yes, me too, no blood on his hand, and that surely is not the color of bloodโ€ฆalso, Trump 100% insulated, body double (one of many)๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿธ

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
16 July, 01:34
The Real Trump will never go into Public! Yes just a movie set Crisis actor set!