Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
15 July, 04:00 (E)
England v Spain EURO 2024.

It was fixed.

The goal that would have equalized was stopped by a player using his hand, he made it look like he headed it.
It was shown on BBC TV tonight from a different angle which made it obvious, nothing said.

I got two screenshots, the Spanish player (not a goalie) had his hand raised when the ball was close to it, impossible for it to have missed his hand. Players in such a situation would normally place their arms behind their backs.

BBC iPlayer
Available to UK viewers only.

Starts showing shirts #17 #21
Spain had won 3 ganes. This was the 4th. #34
Manager Gareth Southgate's 100th match.
There was no slow replay from different angles of the ball in 90th minute. Too quick to claim victory.
Raised hand like Trump shooting?

Dead on 5:00 in highlights video. #Q5 Follow the money, it’s the key.
5:37 video.

Harry Kane "we got caught" at 46 secs. #jfk
1:45 video,
Trophy placed at 1:29
#Q3852 #WeCaughtThemAll

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 July, 05:43 (E)
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Notice shirts #23 & #8 in the goal shot.

Who handed the ball to PresidentTrump ? #Putin #amazing What was in the ball? #HRCHardDrive
#17 #Afghanistan #USArmy
#TrumpTrain #easterbunny #Q2567
#Biden #5 #followthemoney #57 #FutureProvesPast #qproof CLASSIC!!! #10
Classic car #documents in garage.

https://qalerts.app/media/...

This is total balderdash!

Offside #shallweplayagame

Technology in the ball! #HardDrive

But the on-field referees in Berlin were quickly advised to continue the match after the 86th-minute winner, with technology used in Germany for the first time showing that the right kneecap of Stones had played Oyarzabal onside by the tightest of margins.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
16 July, 06:23
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
This connects with a dig Im working on.. thank you.... It connected to RIZVI TRAVERSE MANAGEMENT.. PRince Alahweed.. (I can never remember how you spell it... and then it also connects to the royal household, Gatcome park... Bletchely Park... and the Bletchley 'parkers' were all drawn from elite families...

Connects to the name BUTLER....

Alwaleed

Glad to be of help!

The more exposed the better.

I usually start with a single clue, it flows from there. It's amazing how everything connects, I'm even more amazed that I find the connections! It's almost as though I'm being guided by an unseen hand.
07:20 AM - Jul 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by JRFREEDOMFIGHTER in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Freedom Fighter, click on at the bottom under it