SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
Hoping he really did stage his own death. If not, this would be more psyop material -- the famous "R" post...
03:42 AM - Jul 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply
Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
16 July, 09:45
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
On this day especially, I believe with all my heart that he is alive. I feel it in my bones. My personal tradition is to listen to William (Bill) Cooper's Hour of the Time show that he did regarding the plane crash. While I don't believe his conclusion (that John Jr was murdered), I absolutely love the analysis. The comparison between Todd Burgun's voice and the voice of Joe M (Q - The Plan to Save the World) is PRICELESS!!!! They are identical!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
16 July, 04:19
In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication
The Polaroids are me and my best friend pictured with the original blues Brothers.

Interesting Trump and JFK Jr head similar shots.

"We're on a mission from God" 😎👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
16 July, 04:30
In response James Dean to his Publication
💙Love it! 😎