Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
🌟 The Great Awakening 🌟

Friends and patriots, I’ve already seen a lot of bickering about the details of Trump’s assassination, such as whether it was planned or not, whether he was wearing a bulletproof vest or not, whether the secret service was to blame or not, and so on. Obama revealed how their methods work (video in link below) They are using divide & conquer tactics to tear us apart, but like the founding fathers, we have the power to unite over the larger issues and confront the true threat.

Similar to the September 11th attacks, the attempted assassination of Trump on July 13th, 2024, created a global spectacle that has the power to reshape society, social groups, and even individual thoughts and attitudes about life.

Trump himself acknowledged the need for UNITY on TS Monday July 15th, 2024.

- Justin Deschamps
👇
https://open.substack.com/...
07:50 PM - Jul 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
15 July, 08:14
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Unity is Strength against a Common Enemy

Compromise is Weakness

There is a difference

Not bow to the enemy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 July, 08:00
Unity - with folk saying next time they will get him...

Sorry, cheek turning time is over. Trying to understand, is over, making excuses for them is over.

They, have divided THEMSELVES from us, from sanity, if they are still allied with evil - they have PICKED their side.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
15 July, 08:24
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I have been searching my soul on this one. The brainwashed are not all dumb, some are very smart people, deceived by the tricks, and are now a possible huge threat to all of us. I know some in my immediate circle who would turn on me in a heartbeat if the TV told them to… so to that degree I am really concerned.
My heart wants my country back, for the info to be clear, the lies to stop, and the healing to begin. My head tells me that cannot happen. My instinct tells me to beware. The only way forward is a fork in the road. I am prepared to help if we see a miracle and someone suddenly needs to hear real hard truth - I will not rule this option out, but I may remain skeptical as to motives at first. Meanwhile, that other fork in the road, this tells me I am also prepared to cut people loose and let them fall hard if that is how it must be. At this point I am in line with fierce angels, standing guard with a sword. It is up to our Heavenly Father to show me how this will proceed. 🙏

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
15 July, 08:18 (E)
Despite the likely negation of the malevolent bad actors in power, the "movie" highlights a critical moment for the MATURITY of human civilizations, with real-life implications.

Trump & the WH are unlikely to have been able to stop the harm inflicted upon humanity since 2015 & if they had done so, it would likely have undermined the entire process we are currently witnessing.

Patriots in Control likely doesn't mean that every event, actor, politician, or globalist is actually now a full-blown good guy or WH.

Consider the chess game. A master chess player doesn’t work secretly with their opponent in full knowledge to effect their ultimate win. The master chess player has mastered the games rules & realities, which ultimately transform their opponent's pieces into pieces within their own grand design.

That is, bad actors are real & do real things, but they are being “mastered” by WH actors, who have mastered reality & turned these bad actors into pawns in the Great Awakening!