CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
7/15/2024

Another day at the 2024 shitshow

Most everyone in my neighborhood is sick right now, including me, even though we all don't see each other

I have been sick over a week

I have not been sick since before covid

Thank God for watermelon and cold drinks and noodles, and cough medicine, and Kleenex tissues (the soft ones, not the generic rough ones)

I was so sick my neighbor had to text me about Trump cuz I had no idea

I need some relief, fast!
01:50 PM - Jul 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
15 July, 02:43
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
not sure what all your symptoms are...but a great detox (esp if there is a fever) :
vinegar socks overnight-
soak some socks in apple cider vinegar
cover with a dry pair of socks
sleep like that.

Its amazing how quickly it can turn things around.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 July, 02:46
In response anna justice to her Publication
I never heard of that, but will try.

TY for your post telling me💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
15 July, 02:08
I'm sure you're already doing all of this...but just in case....Vit C (1,000 iu's twice daily) , Vit D (at least 10,000 iu's daily and my Nat Path said up to 30K if really sick) magnesium, an anti-viral supplement that has astragalus and echinacea.
Olive leaf, and red marine algae. (we call this combo our "FLU COCKTAIL"). It may seem like a horrible idea if you're in a hot climate...but truly hot peppermint tea with a little honey will help clear up mucus and settle tummy upset. Also ground outside if you can muster it....and let some sunshine touch your skin. I hope you feel better!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 July, 02:11
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
💖I got outside every day, and take Vit D every day, but I will up my Vit C intake, so thank you for the reminder and for the Flu cocktail!
💖

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
15 July, 02:07
Ivermectin......

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 July, 02:16
In response Billy Whittaker to his Publication
💖 I have paste also

JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
15 July, 01:55
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR CM
PRAYING FOR A QUICK RECOVERY

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 July, 01:58
In response JamieRCotters to her Publication
💖💖💖

Royal Raven @Royalraven
15 July, 01:55
🙏 Dear God Almighty place a hedge of protection over CM_Patriot and his neighbor's. Bless them all with guidance, strength, comfort, love, support restorative rest, and complete healing. Allow each person to fully recover quickly. In Your Precious and Mighty Son, Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 July, 01:53
Ivermectin? maybe try that, sending Prayers CM🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 July, 01:57
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
TY so much

I am using some spray ivermectin every day for 2 weeks now

I am very suspicious about so many people being sick at the same time

all upper respiratory, but different symptoms

they want us to do mail in ballots so of course they want to target us central florida

but at least I will have antibodies in november, so trying to stay positive about things

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
15 July, 01:52
I’m sure you’re doing everything right..keep prioritizing your health. Know that we are sending loving and healing vibes your way. Get Better!!! 🙏🏻❤️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 July, 01:53
In response Kel Que to her Publication
💖💗 TY!!!