wht 2.0 @wht
The audio of the shooting reveals 7 shots to my ears. A group of 3, not tightly grouped .. and then sounds like 5 in quick sequence in response.

Certainly by now it's absolutely known how many the shooter delivered and how many the LE sniper delivered. All reports sound exactly similar?

I've seen no discussion about the, to me, odd actions of the LE sniper who at first is calmly trained on something. Then quickly looks up over his sights and then goes back to his sights and begins shooting having to move his rifle AND tripod in the process.
Question: that LE sniper has (supposedly) come out, self identified, saying he had the shooter in his sights and was not given permission to shoot.
So why all the "action" and repositioning just prior to firing his weapon?

One other thing .. don't snipers always work with a spotter w/ binoculars? NO spotter for those two LE snipers? Haven't seen anyone else mention that so it may have been standard protocol for that situation I don't know
10:50 AM - Jul 15, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
Caterina Sunburts R @CaterinaSunburts
15 July, 10:11
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
https://www.facebook.com/p...
lady here stating of another shooter

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
15 July, 10:17 (E)
In response Caterina Sunburts R to her Publication
Yea .. I saw this one and maybe 2 others talking about something to do with the water tower also

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis Young @Scorpiat
15 July, 08:11 (E)
The (Biden Appointed) Secret Service Director Kimberly A. Cheatle would not allow the sniper to take out the assassin.

The Secret Service sniper was fired for killing the assassin!

wht 2.0 @wht
15 July, 08:57
In response Dennis Young to his Publication
I read a report of someone who claimed to have contacted a main Secret Service office about Willis and were told no such person was employed at SS.
So far as I've seen it's not exactly clear the LE snipers were actually SS or local so that could explain that.
Willis does refer to himself only as an 'officer' but not who he was employed by.
He does say it was SS 'top brass' that gave him the no shoot order which sounds a bit iffy that 'top brass' was in his ear directing him and not via a lower agent-in-charge level person?

wht 2.0 @wht
15 July, 09:02
In response Dennis Young to his Publication
Hey Dennis I see you're a shooter of some experience which I'm not. What do you make of the audio of those 8 shots? Do they all sound too similar in report and distance to you to be from two different places quite a distance apart and likely different caliber/weapons?

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
15 July, 08:09
They both had binoculars and were looking in the very same direction just prior to the shooting.

wht 2.0 @wht
15 July, 08:47
In response SusieQ Freedom to her Publication
Haven't seen that footage .. thx

wht 2.0 @wht
15 July, 11:17
Apparently I've lost the knack of simple addition.

That would be '8' shots ... ;)