Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 July, 02:48
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
I WAS gonna share this but with that bullshit JKF jr at the top..nope. not tolerating anymore BULLSHIT from anyone..patriots anons etc. Done with the fakery.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Better Life @BetterLife
15 July, 01:25
He sounded a bit like Liam Neeson.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
15 July, 12:35
There is no way JFK Jr could have a voice like that. Yes we want the truth and tired of all the BS.

Better Life @BetterLife
15 July, 01:26
In response James Dean to his Publication
He sounded a bit like Liam Neeson 🤷‍♀️

connie wright @cowri
14 July, 11:34
I canceled Dish Network 10 years ago....I have saved. - $1300. X 10 = $13,000....better in my pocket than their pocket....I have a nice 75" on the wall not used....it could be why the Amish never get sick or brainwashed....