Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
So let me get this straight.
Trump is a billionare and doesn't also have his own security?
I went to a Trump rally 4 years ago and during intermission Rudy Guiliani passed 1 ft in front of me. I patted his shoulder. He was wearing a silk suit. He had security with him, maybe 2 guys.
You go through metal detectors and have your purse looked through before you're even allowed to enter the building. THAT's why Guiliani's security even let people get that close to him.
Not only must there have been similar security for this Trump rally, but you can clearly see snipers on top of the building where supposedly the shooter - according to that "eye witness" [actor] saw someone climbing with a RIFLE.
How TF did anyone get in with a fucking RIFLE?
Oh. Yes. I see. They've added to the narrative that the security team was compromised.
That's the big alibi right there, right? That's exactly the story planned. No one thinks there's a POSSIBILITY that that is a lie???
12:03 PM - Jul 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Better Life @BetterLife
17 July, 01:55
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
If memory serves, it was newsworthy that when DJT became president in 2017, he brought/hired his own security team; yet now he is asking for a secret service detail for RFK jr, knowing they are inept 🤷‍♀️

Just more details that seem at odds with what we see.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
17 July, 10:24
In response Better Life to her Publication
Yeah I caught that too. RFK and JFK and their juniors were NOT the same. One was good one wasn’t. It gives off Cain and Abel vibes. History repeats itself. I choose jFK and his Junior. So does Trump. Look at every family there’s a Cain and Abel in every one of us. My two cents.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396