JesusIsThe SonOfGod @JesusIsTheSonOfGod
Was the #secretservice #JV team in place yesterday "protecting" #PresidentTrump ?

WHY IS THIS FEMALE #secretservice agent
bent over,
PROTECTING HERSELF
and
NOT STANDING UP PROTECTING #PresidentTrump
the 2 OTHER (MALE) Secret Service agents???

1. EVERY Secret Service agent should be AT LEAST AS TALL as #PresidentTrump .

2. EVERY Secret Service agent should be TRAINED to PROTECT #PresidentTrump . This is done by STANDING-UP to PROTECT the person they are SUPPOSED to protect, so as to BLOCK EVERYTHING / EVERYONE that may try to harm #PresidentTrump .

3. EVERY Secret Service agent should be TRAINED to get #PresidentTrump 's body & head DOWN if/when shots are fired and to BLOCK / COVER & PROTECT #PresidentTrump .

4. The person driving the #BearCat should have IMMEDIATELY driven to #PresidentTrump and get him inside the BearCat.

>>> INVESTIGATE, RE-TRAIN or FIRE THIS FEMALE #secretservice agent
and
#INVESTIGATEsecretservice
08:03 AM - Jul 14, 2024
Only people mentioned by JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply
Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
14 July, 08:24
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
YES! Did u see how many short women SS Agents were poorly “covering” Trump when they were trying to get him into the SUV?! Never seen such a thing before…Biden’s chosen team to “protect” Trump, I would think.But he’ll, I’m a short woman (5’3” Army Vet) & I would have pulled him beneath me…new, poorly trained gender hires or deliberate sabotage, or BOTH!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396