--- Shuaye donated @AngelsNamed
13 July, 10:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
13 July, 11:20
In response --- Shuaye to her Publication
How long did it take to get to him…that’s some thick dried blood…. I got questions

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 July, 11:25
In response Kel Que to her Publication
I thought the same thing about the blood.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
13 July, 11:26
That’s been baking on his face for hours. sketchy as fook

13 July, 11:44
👇🎯

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
We’ve definitely got a “grassy knoll” situation…
11:45 PM - Jul 13, 2024
Only people mentioned by SwampDrainer19 in this post can reply
13 July, 11:47
lol yes I like that description. haha!

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
13 July, 11:53
I like this 👆🏼👆🏼…. ANONS know when a situation doesn’t pass the smell test. This one reaks! Can’t wait to see what happens… 💃🏻💃🏻