Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
13 July, 06:19 (E)
BREAKING

SHOTS FIRED , SHOTS FIRED.

THE SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD- WE ARE AT WAR. πŸ”΄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
13 July, 06:45
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
PRAY πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
13 July, 06:56
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
Prayers, prayers, prayers, and tell someone you love them. This is war against evil and the only way we can help is through prayer and spreading some kind of love. πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’žπŸ™πŸ» Dear God I do not like what I saw, please Bless everyone…

Only people mentioned by Hawaii50Assembly in this post can reply
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
13 July, 07:21
In response Hawaii50 Assembly to her Publication
Just because there is a plan, does not mean what I witnessed is okay with me. I hated seeing this. I am so glad I was not near any TDS with pure evil spewing from their mouths. Our country needs salvation πŸ™πŸ»

Hawaii50 Assembly @Hawaii50Assembly
13 July, 07:25
In response Ask Yourself to her Publication
Exactly IT"s the plan...........looks like fake blood...we have been told this would happen. I hate evil........but this is a plan..........it's a part of hollywood acting............