Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
14 July, 12:24
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
IT WAS GOVERNMENT FUNDED MURDER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
13 July, 10:27
PCR tests were used to obtain DNA samples. Devious method.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
STEVE ENGR MAN @onanonanonkansas
13 July, 09:01
I don't understand Jack Fancy's comment here.
I also don't know where he is coming from. For myself, I speak here today from ACTUAL, and PERSONAL experience. 2+ YEARS ago I came down with covid-not-covid and phenomenal. I ended up in the hospital, was on a ventilator for 15 days, got Remdesivir (RunDeathIsNear) Morphine, even Fentanyl. The RT's told us they were only saving 10% of patients in my condition. God spared my life!! Ivermectin as well. On another note, the PCR test was NOT intended to be used to test for ANY disease, let alone for 'COVID', per the inventor of the PCR test.

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
13 July, 07:46
Using a gaslit event to illustrate another gaslighting event is meta.