Mike Anon @Mike314
13 July, 11:58
British Maritime Law and the BAR exam...

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon one @Gamma50
13 July, 12:06
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
She is spouting ignorance,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
She is speaking the truth about British Maritime Law and the Bar exam, and how all lawyers, judges, politicians, etc. will have to be re-trained under Constitutional Law.

I've known about this for years now.
12:09 PM - Jul 13, 2024
In response anon one to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
anon one @Gamma50
13 July, 12:13
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Sorry but something like Miranda Rights are an example of the constant supremacy of constitutional law. I have found no basis for the arguments that we are under Maritime Law. None.

Water Mark @Watermark
13 July, 01:22
In response anon one to her Publication
I'm not certain one way or the other. Both for pre and post Trump administration. Even most the judges and lawyers are deceived if so. Listening to Jordan Maxwell explain the dual meanings of common words is an eye opener. If you haven't watched some of his interviews; you really should take the time.

It is quite possible that our politicized courts would make a big show of supporting a tiny fraction of the Constitution that didn't affect banking in order to claim universal support. It would be much like a food recall for 100 cabbages sprayed on national news to make the people think the FDA is keeping them safe from harmful food ingredients.