Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
10 July, 05:01
WOWSER!!!
Bette Dangerous has a substack.
On it she writes about "AMERICAN MONSTERS" the first 14.

So I did some digging.

Only the first three on this list were in the Military,
All three served in the Navy.

NOT ONE OF THE OTHERS DID A SINGLE DAY SERVICE.

Now my research on the CIA tells me that those without MS were most likely to be the life subjects of CIA MK Ultra Monarch control.

CRIPES!!!!

Steve Bannon ex Navy, ex Pentagon.

General Flynn, ex Intelligence officer, ex Pentagon.

Erik Prince is a former Navy seal officer.

Donald Trump NEVER served in the Military.

Tucker Carlson NEVER served in the Miilitary.

Alex Jones NEVER served in the Military

Peter Thiel NEVER served in the Military

Paul Manafort NEVER served in the Military.

Rupert Murdoch NEVER served in the Military.

Elon Musk NEVER served in the Military.

Rudy Guiliani NEVER served in the Military.

Roger Stone NEVER served in the Military.

https://www.bettedange

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
10 July, 09:18
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
IF AND I MEAN IF she was ANY KIND OF HONEST journalist she would have given ALL SIDES of the story not A story narrative SHE thinks she did deep dives on ( CLEARLY she did not ) Even I can dispute some SHIT she spewed out that is on the net now !! She just gave us her political opinion by calling nothing but names ! She shows her true colors of NOT wanting to be a trusted journalist ! This is getting TO SAD and PATHETIC from all of you . WE DESERVE BOTH sides to make our OWN opinion . Not just somebody calling people Hitler ! You're an EFFEN journalist we do not NEED your opinion . REPORT THE TRUTH !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 July, 09:28 (E)
In response Renee Nohren to her Publication
Don`t complain to me about Bette go on her substack and say what you have to say.
As for the rest, this post is mine.
I did the research on my post based on the 14 people she wrote about, purely my own research.
Don`t confuse the two.
If you have information to refute what is posted then why not write that instead of trying to blind people with useless invectives.

Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
11 July, 09:19
You STILL do not get it.. Let me give it to you simple so even you can understand !!!! STOP FREAKING LYING TO US !!!! Do real reporting where both sides are covered. BUT you WON"T !! It is PATHETIC at this point .. How about the monster Joe Biden or His Son . Bill Gates and his pokie thing. How about looking into De Death himself Faucci !! Because it would paint a different version of the story you all want us to blindly follow no questions. It pisses you off when we go out of our boundaries you all put up.. TELL THE DAMM TRUTH ON ALL SIDES . It is that freaking simple !!!

Simple.
You stick with all your RE POSTS and I`ll stick with what I decide to post.
If you don`t like it - tough titty.
Go get a life and leave me be.
I don`t need your stupid replies.
Bye Felicia.
09:27 AM - Jul 11, 2024
In response Renee Nohren to her Publication
Only people mentioned by corpus in this post can reply
Renee Nohren @Mtngirl503
11 July, 07:13
I NEVER called you names !! Talk about feeling sour cause someone CALLED YOU OUT !! Wow STILL pathetic behavior ! Not telling the truth !