Mama Tee @MamaT
I have read for many years now "Put on the Armor of God" typed as a message, and it is, but so many fail in it. They fail in understanding the Armor of God and how that works. Your FAITH must be in His atonement!

Tell yourself this and commit it to memory: "The object of my faith is Jesus Christ and Him crucified." Say this many times per day to remind yourself. This is important!

The greatest gift to you from God is this one precept: The Holy Spirit, who is God and your promised Comforter, WILL help you. He can only work exclusively within those parameters of focus on the Cross and your faith therein. If your object of faith is in ANYTHING, person or method, other than the Cross of Christ, God WILL NOT bless it.

1 Corinthians 2:2 KJV

“For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.”

THIS is how the WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD works! You must put on Jesus Christ or the armor fails. (Isaiah 59:17) It doesn't work in any other manner.
08:49 AM - Jul 11, 2024
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mama Tee, click on at the bottom under it