Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Jazzy Joly @JazzyJoly
10 July, 12:56
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
A lot of the commercial Bicarb of Soda/Baking Soda has aluminium in it, so we need to be going for brands that state no aluminium.

I buy mine from a supplier on Amazon that specifically states no aluminium. That'll do for me. We can only trust that it's true, so fingers crossed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
10 July, 01:37
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
I use quite a lot of bircarb', this is what I've have

https://www.bobbyshealthys...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
10 July, 06:01
In response Jazzy Joly to her Publication
Correct😉

connie wright @cowri
10 July, 11:04
Seriously, I put Arm & Hammer Baking Soda on my weeds growing between my concrete approach & asphalt driveway & it killed the weeds....I kid you not

arba happihr @arba
10 July, 10:35
Aloha
I read Arm n' Hammer brand was tainted
I wonder if all baking soda is the same.
Have you heard this 👋💕

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
10 July, 10:50
In response arba happihr to her Publication
I heard the same thing Arba, so I use Bob Hill's baking soda. Many stores carry his products, if not you can order from Amazon. His company has cake mixes, brownies, bread mixes, and so much more. More over, I heard when he passed away, he gave the company to his employees with the stipulation it can never be sold by them or their heirs.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
10 July, 10:54
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Yes...