My Balcony Garden NEWS ℹ️ @mybalconygarden
12 February, 06:42
"Derek Chauvin" is a crisis actor. He was also on Cash Cab as "Benjamin Ray Bailey."

https://anonup.com/QPatri...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
I knew he looked familiar!! TOTAL SHAM!!
Where is George Floyd?!?
06:44 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by TitoRichard in this post can reply
Bo`Pitt WarfareWarrior @WarfareWarrior
27 March, 05:39
In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication
I'm Still Looking For His Legs

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deanna Layes @DJL1965
12 February, 07:10
dont mean to sound stupid or even ignorant but could that fau been the day george jr was executed? but ff to creat problems due to his death? ive been trying to learn all Q because i stand for a better america and for it to be safe for children. im thankful that ive leatned so much over the years since 9/11 but Q showed me so much more. bit hey i was just taking a guess at it.

Marilee Ringgold @MRinggold
12 February, 07:04
all a total hoax

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
12 February, 06:52
It's not true.