Only people mentioned by QuietNoMore in this post can reply
Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
09 July, 07:07
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
God will judge. Leave it to him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chuckster58 @Chuckster58
09 July, 04:08
However hating SIN is a prerequisite since sin is the reason He laid down His life for ALL people- now please look at the world situation with a clear perspective in terms of sin... a bit different don't you think?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
09 July, 12:54
It matters a great deal who one worships

John 14:6
King James Version
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Acts 4:12
King James Version
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Matthew 10:34-36
English Standard Version
Not Peace, but a Sword
34 “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 And a person's enemies will be those of his own household.