Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
🌟 The Beginning of a New Golden Era 🌟

🚨 BREAKING 🚨
Emergency Broadcast System (EBS) Activation Imminent: U.S. Braces for Military Takeover, GESARA Unleashed, NESARA’s Revolutionary Impact ...No poverty, No hunger, No Debt, Only Global prosperity and peace for All πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¬πŸ‡§πŸ‡¨πŸ‡°πŸ‡¨πŸ‡©

How many times have you heard, read this?
12:16 PM - Jul 09, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by IAMChristlight in this post can reply
Lori Mckeon @lorirw
09 July, 01:50
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Imminent, BOOM, it's happening...stop. say nothing and just let us wait. It is what we are doing anyway, and the words have become ridiculousand

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
09 July, 12:58
We the People's Glorious πŸŽ₯ Ending ?
πŸ’šπŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘ βš–οΈβ˜€οΈπŸŒŽπŸŒˆ πŸ¦‹ 🀍 🎊 πŸŽ‰ πŸ’š

RESTORED REPUBLIC:

How about:

No Income Tax

No Tax on Wages

VAL THOR on ❌
πŸ‘‡
https://x.com/CMDRVALTHOR/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
09 July, 01:10
Am I missing something here? If we do "Restoration of the Titles of Nobility"....then isn't that dividing We the People by Class? If We the People aren't "EQUAL"...then isn't that taking us back to the days of Kings, servants, etc.?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 July, 01:20
When is this to be implemented?

arba happihr @arba
09 July, 12:47
Aloha🌺
I hear you.😊
I hope this plan follows thru, other wise everyone we have tried to open their eyes will believe us to be liars.
God knows best 😊